Official Visit of Kenyan delegation in Hellas (16 - 20/6/2014)
From 16th to 20th of June 2014, delegation consisting by 7 members of the Kenyan parliament and experts/senior officers of the Ministry of East African Affairs, Commerce & Tourism visited Hellas in order to meet with members of Hellenic governmental bodies and organisations.
The members of the delegation were:
1. Joyce A. Ogundo, Director of Internal Trade
2. John K. Gatare, Chief Trade Officer
3. Joyce Mutegi, Principal Accountant
4. Nathan N. Kureba, Senior Superintendent Architect
5. Hon. Patrick Makau Kingo'la, Member of the Parliament
6. Hon. Dr. Oburu Odinga, Member of the Parliament
7. Evans Oanda, Parliamentary Officer
The official visit of the Kenyan delegation was held within the bilateral relationships that Hellas and Kenya has developed in recent years and the climate of friendship and cooperation in political level.